By signing up to our website and purchasing products from Auntie TIM, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale, which apply to all transactions on signing up to means we must have the following information:
• Your address, including the postcode of the billing address associated with the payment card.
• Your home telephone number
• Your email address, so we can supply you with important information such as your order confirmation and changes to the Auntie TIM
Auntie TIM only sells goods on our website to the end user and they should not, in any way, there shall be two stages of order confirmation. The first shall be the 'on screen confirmation' immediately after the payment has been received, and the second shall be an email to confirm your full order details.
The price of goods charged shall be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm your order with us. Excluding any inadvertent technical error on pricing, we will honour any prices as published at the time of placing your order. Your debit/credit card shall only be charged for items dispatched to you. Prices of goods do not include the delivery charge. We do endeavour to keep to the ingredients in the menu description but things are sometimes beyond our control when products become unavailable, we reserve the right to make certain changes to the menu if this is the case.
1. Vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
2. Vouchers can be used towards the purchase of goods at a higher price than their face value upon payment of the difference. No change or credit will be given for unused portions of a voucher.
3. Auntie TIM is under no liability for replacement or refund should vouchers be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed whether they have been redeemed or not.
4. Vouchers are only valid for the amount printed next to it.
Once full payment has been made it will not be refunded if you cancel your order [or place an order] within 3 days of your requested delivery date.
If you are unsatisfied with any of the items in your order or any part of the delivery service from Auntie TIM please contact us - either by emailing us via the Contact Us page of the website or by telephoning 601110346868. If you would like to make a comment or recommendation regarding our food, then please visit the Contact Us page of the website and select "Contact Us". As we sell food, we ask that you - the customer - inspect the food once you have opened the box. If you are unhappy with the goods, please contact us immediately on 601110346868. We shall be happy to exchange or refund any item that has been damaged in transit. If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item that you ordered, we shall send you the correct one as soon as possible. Obviously we shall not charge you for incorrect item.
We operate an open and honest policy at Auntie TIM and will work our hardest to make sure we can accommodate and act on any problems or suggestions.
When using our shopping basket there are several payment options on checkout, you can choose to pay either by Online Banking, Debit or Credit Card through our secure payment gateway. If you are paying by bank transfer the funds must be in our account 24hours prior to your requested delivery date.
If the payment has not cleared in our account we reserve the right to cancel the delivery.